Speed Dating-Ages 32 to 42
Speed Dating For Retirees
Speed dating is all about meeting new people in a relaxed and friendly environment. (Bring a non-participating friend for support!)
The idea is you are given 4 minutes to sit at a table and speak with a new person. On the 5th minute one person will move on to the next table. Notes will be taken on your own reference card for each person. There is a break after 5 table moves. After an hour speed dating is complete. Attendees hand in their cards for people they met that they might enjoy seeing again. If both people handed in each others names then each other’s contact information is given to both people. No contact information is exchanged at the tables or at the event.
- Price: $15 per person but can bring non-participating friends along at no cost. Total spaces is 10 females and 10 males. This is a heterosexual event.
- We will have a 30 minute meet and greet at the beginning of the event.
- You must pre-register and IDs are checked during the check-in process.
- At pre-registration, we do collect a little information from each attendee that they can share to the other attendees.
- We have a bar, drinks and snacks available during the event. Lake Breeze Terrace is an event center which is beautiful with a fun and comfortable atmosphere. Perfect for this event.
Hosted By: Lake Breeze Terrace
7127 Old Route 5, Camdenton MO
(MO-5 (Camdenton) to Harvest Road Exit and follow signs)
[We are right off Mo-5 with visibility to from the highway. Great location for Bikers to stop in for a visit.]
- Speed Dating-Ages 43 to 53
- Jun 23 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm