This wedding and reception package is called Make-It-Fun because of its more casual approach to the celebration. The dining tables and chairs are setup in a circular layout on the deck with the area to wed in the center. Typically the guest arrive and begin to drinks and relax, the bride and the groom often walk around to greet people prior to the ceremony. When the ceremony begins, the music starts and the two come together in the center, say their vows, and everyone stands for a toast to the newlyweds...and the crowd cheers!
The entire day is set aside for your event including setup, decorating and cleanup. The Bride & Groom will work with the Event Manager to plan every detail. A rehearsal practice is included and scheduled. Dining tables, chairs and linens are also included.
There is an option for the bar to be open, cash, partially hosted all of which can be planned out with the Event Manager.
See our Weddings and Reception Packages brochure for more details.
Specifically included in this package:
- All-day event up to 110 guests.
- All-day access to bridal room.
- One Table Configuration and setup.
- Rehearsal 30-minutes scheduled typically night before.
- Access to indoor bar
- Arch with white flowers, runner, shepherd's hooks with rose balls and beautiful antique heart shaped wood seating overlooking the lake
- Amazing Bose System – Music: Choice of 2 songs plus background genre selection
- We have to implement a mandatory gratuity for our staff as they always go above and beyond for our customer. This gratuity goes directly to the staff working the event (except bar which receives tips from the sales at the bar).
- Setup and cleanup
- Includes Event Manager to coordinate schedule and planning.
Reserve Your Event Today
Leave your personal data, phone, select the event package and suitable date & time. Complete the form with deposit and then check email.